Increase Testosterone for Building Muscle. In our body, there are various hormones to control many physical and psychological processes. The system of hormones is highly complex and plays important role in the healthy functioning of the body and various organs.
Testosterone is a male sex hormone which plays a very important role in males as far as their sexual functionality and muscle build up is concerned. Since the hormone is important for men’s health such as sexual fitness and healthy body muscles, it is gaining much popularity especially in the males with some sexual dysfunction concerns.
There are a lot of testosterone supplements available in the market with a claim to boost up testosterone levels and thereby increasing libido, muscle growth and overall well being. On the other hand, there are some natural ways to increase testosterone levels in the body.
Testosterone production in the body:
Testosterone is a male sex hormone which is steroid in nature. It is also produced in a little amount in females. In general, an adult male produces 5-10 milligram of testosterone per day while in females the production is minor and is 10 folds lesser as compared to males.
Testes produce this hormone in men while in females a little testosterone is produced in ovaries. Besides, adrenal glands located at the top of kidneys also produce testosterone hormone.
Functions of testosterone in the body:
Testosterone plays important role in various physiological processes in the body such as:
- It helps in the synthesis of proteins along with an increase in muscular mass and strength of muscles.
- It reduces or blocks the fat storage in the body along with fat uptake. There are several fat burning beta androgenic receptors in the body and testosterone helps to increase such receptors and speeds up the fat burning process in the body.
- It also improves learning and memory, libido and moods in men
- It helps to increase cardiac output and increases the rate of blood flow in the body.
- Another important function of testosterone is to increase bone growth and muscle mass.
Testosterone and muscle performance:
Testosterone directly acts on muscles and stimulates the growth of skeletal body muscles and hence it is called anabolic steroid. It helps to increase muscle mass since it is known to increase the muscle fiber precursor cells known as satellite cells. These cells when activated are incorporated into the already existing muscle fibers which ultimately makes them bigger.
Another important aspect of testosterone is that it helps to increase the amount of calcium which can help to increase the muscle contractions.
Since the hormone testosterone is known to control many processes in the body and one of the most important processes for males who are very concerned about their fitness is muscle mass. The supplements of testosterone are gaining much popularity. One of the famous testosterone supplements is Testogen.
According to Testogen supplement review, it increases the testosterone level in the body and increase sex drive in men and increases muscle strength in the body. The ingredients are clinically proven but most of the health care professionals recommend natural testosterone boosters in the body.
3 Simple Steps to Increase Testosterone for Building Muscle Quickly:
Since most of the health care professionals recommend the natural ways to boost testosterone levels in the body. Supplements, when taken in excess, can have rather damaging effects. There are some simple ways to increase testosterone in the body naturally for building up muscles quickly.
- No drinking and no strict dieting:
When alcohol is taken in excess it can have a negative impact on the production of testosterone. Hence it is important to limit alcohol consumption. In the same way, when a person remains on a diet plan for a longer time, he might end up in depriving his body of some essential nutrients which can lead to a reduction in testosterone production.
- Don’t take stress:
Stress can decrease the production of testosterone level in the body. Exercise is a natural way to relax body and mind and can act as a counter to emotional stress.
- Take healthy diet:
Taking healthy diet is a key to resolve any concerns. There are several foods which can naturally increase the production of testosterone level in the body such as:
- Fish especially tuna fish is rich in Vitamin D which is a natural testosterone booster in the body.
- Grapes since they contain a chemical named resveratrol which helps to increase the sperm count and increases libido.
- Garlic can be taken since it lowers the production of cortisol (a stress-related hormone). When there is no stress, testosterone is naturally produced in the body.
- Honey contains boron in an abundant amount which is a proven testosterone booster. Besides, it is also rich in nitric oxide which is also an important testosterone booster.
So, you see this is all that you need to know about the simple steps to Increase Testosterone for Building Muscle. I hope you found this article useful, and if you did then share it with your friends and also stay tuned to our page for more such content.