How to Get Rid of Scars on Face? Body Scars, are a reason to bother, right? Obviously, who would want to have any kind of scars on their body, at any time? But, having a Scar at a place, which is not usually visible, is still okay. What actually hurts the most is a Scar on Face. There are so many Treatments, and Remedies for the same. There are solutions, both Surgical and Natural, for Getting Rid of stubborn Scars on Face. And, here on this page, we will talk in detail, about those. Here, you will get to read about What are Scars, Probable Reasons for Scars, and Medical Treatments, and Natural Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Scars on Face.
So, stay here, and keep reading. This article will help you Completely Remove Scars from Face.
How to Get Rid of Scars on Face? What are Scars, and Causes of Scars:
Well, the first question is What are Scars?
To answer this, a Scar is a fibrous tissue, which develops on a skin area, after it has received an injury. Generally, Scars go away soon, but there can be times when these can be a reason to worry about. The stubborn Scars, on Face, bother the most. This is why, it is important to look for methods, to get rid of those.
The Causes of Scars can be as follows:
Well, to be honest, the basic cause of any scar is an Injury. Still, below is a list for What Causes Scars Generally.
- Accidental Injuries: Well, this is the most common reason of any Scar. It is accidental because it just happens, and we are unable to do much about it.
- Surgical Cuts: During any Surgeries, the Doctors, have to cut the skin, which leaves some scars some times,
- Piercings on Body: If you ever had a Body Piercing, then there are chances, that it has left a scar.
- Injection Marks: I have one on my arm, and I have seen one on all of my Cousins’ and Friends’ arms. You too might be able to relate with this.
- Tattoos: Tattoos are a pain, to build. And, many times, these leave Scars on the Skin.
- Self Harm: People who ever attempted an act of Self Harm, have Scars. A few friends of mine, have those on forearms. (Read How to Avoid Suicidal Thoughts?)
- Burns: We know that Burns have reasons to leave Scars on our Body. Obvious, right?
- Scratching and Biting: Well, I used to scratch my left foot because of itching, every day. Now, I have a scar there.
Read below to know How to Get Rid of Scars on Face.
How to Get Rid of Scars on Face? Side Effects of Scars (How can a Scar be Dangerous?), and How to Take Care of Your Scar?
I really feel that there is a need to say this. People at times, take Scars very lightly. Which should not be that way. A Scar might seem small, but every Scar is a Potential Disease. So, whenever you or anyone you know, get a Scar, you should take the right measures, to take care of it, the right way.
Let us see, What are the Side Effects of Scars?
- Long Recovery Time: Although most scars heal very soon, there are some, which take weeks to recover.
- Prone to bacteria: When you receive a cut on a body part of yours, the layer of skin, under the top most layers, become exposed to bacteria and germs. These can cause diseases, if not take care of in the right way.
- Surgical Therapy might be a Compulsion: Most of the scars are easier to treat. Like, you don’t need surgeries for those, but for a few, you might have to go for Surgeries strictly.
- Hyper or Hypo Pigmentation: There are such cases when any of these can take place, causing the skin tone in the Scars’ areas vary, from the skin tone of the rest of the body.
Having known, about the Side Effects of Scars, you should learn How to take Care of a Scar.
- Keep it Clean: Keep all the germs away, at all times
- Always cover the Scars: This will prevent exposure to bacteria
- Change Your Bandages regularly: This practice will prevent bacteria build up
- Don’t Stretch: If there are stitches, then don’t stretch ever
Now, let us see How to Get Rid of Scars on Face.
How to Get Rid of Scars on Face: Surgical, and Medical Treatments for Removing Scars from Face:
Well, to any Ailment, or Disease, there are two ways to Treat. The first Treatment, as always is visiting the Doctor and asking for the Treatment. And, we know that any Doctor would recommend, these two methods. Let us see what those look like.
- Medication: Medication is one of the most famous cures for any of the Ailments, which ever existed, and will exist. And, even your doctor will believe this, on which’s grounds, he will recommend you to use some medicines or some Skin creams for Scar Removal. These Treatments can work for you, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. Visit your Doctor, soon for getting a Prescription.
Also, your Doctor can suggest you some Injections, to Get Rid of Scars on Face. You can choose this option, after verifying all the possible risks.
- Surgeries: Well, as I mentioned earlier as well, that there are several scars, which need special treatments. That category of Special Treatments is one of the Surgeries. If your scar is very deep and has harmed some noticeable parts of your skin, then a Scar Removal Surgery, is your boon. Natural Home Remedies for Scars on Face are very effective, but some scars are irreversible for those. This is why, you should go on for a Surgery, by an Expert, with Experience for Scar Removal.
You might also like to Read How to Get Rid of Wrinkles?
Well, these were some of the common Medical Scar Removal Treatments. Or you can say, a Technical answer to How to Get Rid of Scars on Face. Below, here are 23 Natural Home Remedies for Removing Scars from Face. Read now to know.
How to Get Rid of Scars on Face? Natural Home Remedies for Scars on Face:
Well, by now, you got to read about the scars in details. Above, this section was the section for most common Medical Treatments to Get Rid of Scars, read below for Natural Remedies on How to Get Rid of Scars on Face.
1). Apple Cider Vinegar:
After, a few 2-3 Articles, this is another Post featuring Apple Cider Vinegar, again. Well, it deserves all the appreciation. What it does is, exfoliate the skin, and remove the Scars from Face gently.
What you need to do, for making it work for you is either use it with Water or with Honey. Below here are both the methods for you to choose from.
- Take a cup and fill it up to, 2/3rd the total quantity, of water
- Add 2 Tablespoons, both of Apple Cider Vinegar, and Honey
- Now, use a cotton ball, to apply this on your Facial Scars, and leave for around 30-35 Minutes
- After the time has passed, you can wash your face off, with warm water.
- Simply add 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in Water and mix it up
- Now, take a Cotton ball, to apply this on your scars
- Wash off with warm water, in 10 Minutes
- Repeat this every day.
2). Use Vitamin E:
You might be aware of the amazing Benefits, which Vitamin E, has on the Human Skin. It is good for moisturizing, nourishing, and even making your skin glow to its best. So, increasing your Vitamin intake, and it’s right usage for your Skin Care, can help you Get Rid of Scars on Face, very easily.
To make this Home Remedy work for you, you have to follow these steps:
- Take steam on your face, so the pores open up
- Apply Vitamin E Oil, to your Face (majorly on the Scars)
- Gently massage your Face with this oil, using your fingers
- Leave the oil, as it is on your face, for around 25-30 Minutes
- Wash your face off with cold water
- Bringing this practice to Habit will better your Scar condition, noticeably.
3). Sugar Scrub:
Sugar has many uses in Kitchen. It can add an impossible flavor, to almost everything. And, then it is very useful for Removing Scars on Face too. The reason is the Natural Glycolic Acid, present in Sugar (Sugar Cane). This helps exfoliate the skin, in the most gentle and Natural Way.
To use this as a Home Remedy for Scars on Face, you need to follow these steps:
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Sugar to a bowl
- To this bowl, now add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and a few drops of lemon juice as well, and mix the contents up
- Your Sugar Scrub is ready. Now, all you have to do is, use your fingers, to rub this scrub, slowly and gently on your scars
- Then, leave for around 15 minutes, and then wash off with cold water
- Use a moisturizer after this
- Repeat this every day, to get the best results, in the least time.
4). Rose Water, Glycerin, and Lemon Juice:
Well, this is one of the Best answers to the Question, How to Get Rid of Scars on Face. With all of the amazing Qualities and benefits for human skin, these stand out. Follow the steps below, to implement this Remedy, for your Scars.
- Mix one tablespoon, both of Lemon Juice, and Glycerin
- Now, add 2 big spoons of Rose water, to this
- Mix it up, and apply the mixture on your scars on face
- Then leave it as it is, for around 10 minutes, and then wash it off.
You may also need to know How to Remove Receding Gums?
5). Egg Whites:
Egg Whites are a great source of Protein, and that is why you can use these to Rejuvenate your Skin. Adapt the following steps, to Get Rid of Scars on Face, using Egg Whites.
- Simply, break two eggs in a Bowl, and take away the yolks, out of those
- Now, whip these two eggs, till they become white
- Use your fingers, to spread this Egg white, on your Facial Scars
- Leave it like this, for at least around 20 Minutes, so the Eggs become dry on skin
- Now, wash it off with semi cold water, and then apply some olive oil, if you have dry skin
6). Ice Cubs:
This might seem to be one of the simplest Home Remedy for Scar, but it is very effective. And, the best thing is, that you don’t even have to follow any steps for it to work.
Just, take hold of an ice cube, and start rubbing it on the Scars on Your Face. That’s it. Repeating this, every day will help you Remove Scars from Face.
7). Sandalwood Powder:
Sandalwood Powder is another Household Ingredient, which is very popular for its beautifying and healing properties. You wanted to know How to Get Rid of Scars on Face, right? Well, this is an answer to that. Read the below steps, that you need to follow, for using Sandalwood Powder, for Removing Facial Scars.
- Take two tablespoons of Sandalwood powder, and mix it with Rosewater (Milk also works the same way)
- Now, Gently rub this mixture on your scars
- Leave it untouched, for around an hour and you are good to go
- Wash it off, with cold water, and rinse with a clean towel
- Repeat this once every day, for the best and the quickest results
8). Use Almonds’ Skin with Rosewater:
Almonds are very rich in essential Vitamins and Proteins as well. This is why you can use these for your Best Health. To Get Rid of Your Scars, using Almonds, you need to do the following:
- Soak 2-3 almonds, in water overnight
- In the morning, take these almonds, and peel their skin off
- Now, mash these almonds, and add a few drops of Rose water to these
- Rub this mixture on your scars gently, and wash off after 15-20 Minutes
9). Lemon and Honey:
Well, in order to Get Rid of Scars on Face, Lemon and Honey is one of the best Home Remedies. Simple to use, and completely reliable, and natural, Honey is a boon to mankind.
Let us see, How to Use Lemon and Honey for Scars on Face:
- Add a tablespoon, both of Lemon and honey to a bowl
- Then add a few drops of Almonds’ oil, and milk to it
- Now, apply this on your Facial Scars, and leave for 15 Minutes
- Wash off with cold water
- Repeat every day for the best results
10). Use Olive Oil:
Olive Oil is very healthy for your skin. Olive Oil is very rich in Vitamin E, and that is how it works towards, Removing Scars from Face. What it does is, make your Scars soft, and hence slowly, get those out of your Face.
Below here are the steps to use this Home Remedy for Scars on Face.
- Simply warm some good quality Olive Oil
- Apply it on your scars, in circular motion, and keep massaging gently
- Leave it as it is, for around 20-30 Minutes, and then clean it up, with a wet wipe
- Warm the Olive Oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender Oil to it
- Apply on your scars, and leave for around 20 Minutes
- Wash off, or clean with a wet wipe
- Repeat every day, for quick results
*Use the best quality extra-virgin olive oil, for best results.
11). Baking Soda:
The Exfoliating Properties of Baking Soda, make it one of the Best Home Remedies for Scars on Face. It is easy to use and is easily available.
To use it, follow these steps:
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of Baking soda, in a bowl of water (Don’t leave any Lumps, at all)
- Gently massage your skin, with this mixture, using your fingers
- Leave it like this for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water, and use olive oil to moisturize
- Repeat the same, at least once every day.
12). Raw Potatoes:
Raw Potatoes are the Permanent answer to How to Get Rid of Scars on Face. Although it takes more time, for the Potatoes to completely heal the Scar, the change is permanent.
Below, here are the steps to follow.
- Peel the potato’s skin off, and cut it into circular slices
- Now, take a slice in your hand, and start rubbing it on your scars, in circular motions
- Leave it like this for around 15 minutes, so the skin absorbs, all Juice from Potato
- Use lukewarm water to wash your face
- Moisturize in the end
13). Tea Tree Oil:
Who doesn’t know about the amazing Healing Properties of Tea Tree Oil? It is commercially famous for Treating Skin Problems. Now, we will use it for Removing Scars also.
Read below, to know How to Get Rid of Scars on Face, using Tea Tree Oil.
- First of all, dilute a small quantity of tea tree oil, with water. (It is important to Dilute the Tea Tree Oil, as it is too harsh, to apply directly on the skin)
- Dab it on your Facial Scars, using a cotton ball
- Just repeat this practice, 2-3 times a day, for best results.
We all know that Cucumber is very useful for rejuvenating the skin. It has a lot of water in it, and then it is really very rich in Vitamin A, C, and Magnesium. These, all are the major reasons, why Cucumber, is here on this list.
Let’s see how it works to Remove Scars from Face.
- Take Organic Cucumber, and peel its skin off
- Now, cut it into thin slices, and place these slices on your Scars and Eyes
- Now, just lie down, and relax for a few 30-40 Minutes
- In this time, cucumber will do its work for you
- Repeat this trick, every day, to see results.
15). Turmeric Powder:
Turmeric has many uses, both in and out of the kitchen. Apart from being just a Flavor to milk, it is an amazing Healing Agent. People have been using it for centuries, to cure wounds. Here, we will use it to Cure Facial Scars.
Read below for the steps of use.
- Take two tablespoons of milk, and add these to a small bowl
- Now, add two tablespoons of turmeric to it, and mix it up, to make a semi thick paste
- Apply it on your scars, and leave it for half an hour
- Wash it off with Lukewarm water
- Repeat this remedy every day, for the best results
You might want to Read How to Lose Weight in First 10 Days of Working Out?
16). Fenugreek Seeds:
Even the toughest of the Scars can be treated with Fenugreek seeds. The Powerful anti-oxidants present in Fenugreek, work amazingly when it comes to Getting Rid of Scars on Face.
To make this Remedy work, use the following Steps:
- Start heating a small pan
- Now, add 2 small cups of water and Fenugreek Seeds, to this pan for making these boil
- Grind this mixture, and make it glue-like
- Let this mixture cool down, enough, so you can apply it on your Scars
- Leave for 15 Minutes, and wash off with Lukewarm water
17). Onion Extract:
Onion is not very famous for Removing Scars from Face, but very few people know, how good it works. It’s just that it takes a little bit time to work, the way you want it to work. The content of cephalin, in Onion Extracts, is the main reason behind this curing property.
You can use Onion Extract in 2 Ways, to work for Removing Your Scars.
- Finely chop an Onion, and add it to half fill, a cup of olive oil
- Now, cover the bowl, and don’t touch it for around 2 weeks
- Strain the oil through a cloth
- Simply, massage your skin with this, and leave it for around 15 Minutes
- After this, wash it off with cold water, and wipe your face dry with a towel
- Blend an Onion, after peeling its skin off
- On the other side, keep cooking a bowl of oatmeal, for around 20 Minutes
- Let the oats cool down, and then add these to the Onion Paste
- Now, add a teaspoon of Honey to this mixture
- Use this paste, as a mask on your face, and leave it for 20 Minutes
- In the end, Wash off with cold water.
18). Rosehip Seed Oil:
Although, many people are unaware of its existence, and its great healing qualities, I would recommend you to use Rose-hip Seed Oil, as an amazing Scar Removal Cream.
Read below, to know How to Get Rid of Scars on Face, using Rose-hip Seed Oil.
- Simply massage this oil, into your skin
- Leave it like this, for a few minutes
- Now, wash it off with cold water
19). Cocoa Butter:
It has some amazing Moisturizing qualities. These qualities, make it the Best Natural Moisturizer, that is why it is recommendable to use this for Getting Rid of Scars on Face.
To use this Trick for your Facial Scars, follow the following steps.
- Simply, apply some Cocoa Butter on your Scars, and Rub them
- Leave it overnight, like this and then wash it off in the morning using Lukewarm water
- Repeat this trick, once every day, for the best results.
20). Coconut Oil:
Does this even amaze you at all? Didn’t we know that we were missing some coconut, out of this list by now? Well, Coconut has amazing Properties, to benefit the skin. We can use Coconut, to Remove Stretch Marks and other Skin Ailments, and now we will use Coconut Oil, to Get Rid of Scars on Face.
Read below to How to Use this Remedy.
- Heat some extra-virgin Coconut Oil
- Now, take this warm coconut oil, on your hand, and rub it gently, on the Acne Scars
- Leave it like this for around 50-60 Minutes
- Wash off with normal water
- Repeat this 2-3 times per day, for the quickest results
21). Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is another Magical Home Remedy, which will Remove Acne Scars, very soon. It is a Natural Healthy Ingredient, for the betterment of skin. It works to improve the overall quality and beauty of skin.
To make this home remedy work, follow these steps:
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel, on your Scars in circular motions, very gently
- Now, leave this gel for around 30 Minutes, and wash your face then
- Do this same practice, at least twice a day, for the Best and quick results
22). Chamomile Tea:
This tea too is a Remedy, which we can use for many skin and scalp ailments. It is very effective, even for growing Stronger, thicker, and longer hair.
To make it work, all you need to do is, Wash your Scars with Chamomile Tea. If you become regular with this practice, you will see your scars going away.
You may also like to know How to Grow Taller Rapidly?
23). Yogurt Mix:
Yogurt has many probiotic properties, and above that, it is rich in Calcium, Protein, and Vitamins, also. This is the reason why it is best for Treating Burn Scars. So, if you have a burn scar, apply the following steps.
- Take some yogurt in a small bowl
- Add, some turmeric to it
- Now, rub this mixture on your face, as a paste, and leave for 10-15 Minutes
- After this, wash your face off, with normal water
- Do this at least, once every day
Summary of How to Get Rid of Scars on Face:
Well, talking of the Summary of this article, the things we got to read about by now are:
- What is a Scar?
- Causes of Scars
- Side Effects of Scars
- How to take care of Scars?
- Medical Treatments to Get Rid of Scars on Face
- 23 Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Scars on Face
So, as you read, this was it for now. This article was an answer to the Question, How to Get Rid of Scars on Face. I hope you found this article useful and found all the information, that you needed about Scars. Do share this article with the Friends who are suffering from Scars, for your care about them.