How to Get Rid of Body Odor? Body Odor is something, which troubles everyone. You can’t just help it. It is in the weather. The breeze is slow and warm. And staying active for the whole day causes Excessive Sweating as well, which results in Bad Body Odor.
Also, the worst thing is that if you have a Body Odor Problem, it’ll take you a long time to realize that on your own. The people who will notice it first will always be your fellows. And, that is what makes it more embarrassing. Obviously, who would want other people to complain about their personal hygiene, right? Well, all of this might make you feel that Body Odor can be the most embarrassing thing to happen to you, but trust me “It is very Common”.
This is why what I am going to do is discuss everything important about the Body Odor on this page. Starting from What it is, to How to Remove Body Odor, this article will answer all your Questions. So, if you want to know How to Get Rid of Body Odor, then read this article.
What is Body Odor? What Causes Body Odor? How to Get Rid of Body Odor?
This section is about Introduction to Body Odor and its Causes.
What is Body Odor?
The answer to this question is quite simple. There don’t even have to be any specific symptoms, to depict Body Odor. If you can smell it around you, it probably is there. So, yes Body Odor is simply the Foul Smell, which anyone can easily depict, from a human, or an animal’s body.
What Causes Body Odor?
Although the major cause of Body Odor is the Secretions from the various Skin Glands. Basically, the Body Odor in Humans occurs because of Apocrine Sweat Glands. These glands are most important for the Body Odor, and when the metabolism of these Glands disturbs, it results into Bad Body Odor.
The Few Other Causes of Body Odor are as follows:
- Stress: Stress does more bad to your body than you just think of usually. It is one of the reasons, for which the Metabolism, might not function as it should
- Too many Spices: People in the US are not very addicted to the Spices, unlike people of Asia. And, majorly in the Indian Subcontinent, the Spices are favorite to everyone. These Spices, cause some serious Body Odor Problems
- Excessive Drinking: A hangover can be another reason for Body Odor. So, just be aware the Next time you go out for drinks
- Washing your Undergarments: It is very important to keep yourself, and your clothes clean. So, wash off your undergarments regularly
- Bad Bathing Routine: It is very important to take a bath every day. Keep that in mind.
So, this was about What is Body Odor, and What are the Causes of Body Odor. Read below about Side Effects of Body Odor, How to Prevent Body Odor, and How to Get Rid of Body Odor.
What are the Side Effects of Body Odor? Problems Associated with Body Odor, and How to Prevent Body Odor? How to Get Rid of Body Odor?
Although there is not a lot to speak about the Bad Body Odor, still it can be a sign of a few health ailments, which you would want to cure. Have a look at the Side Effects of Body Odor.
Side Effects of Body Odor:
- Social Embarrassment: Although the whole world is Online, still there are people you have to meet in person in your everyday life. Considering that, Body Odor can make you face embarrassment, among your peers, or people who are around you.
- Body Sickness: Apart from the embarrassment part, a Bad Body Odor can also be a sign of a Serious Sickness. Have you observed how a person sweats and smells while suffering from a Fever? Yes, it’s just that.
Well, as we can see there are not really many Problems Associated with Body Odor. Let us look at the Preventive Measures against Body Odor.
How to Prevent Body Odor?
- Antiperspirants to Bed: If your Body stinks, you sure know it. Many people by now might have told you about the same. So, what are you going to do about it? Well, in my opinion, use an Antiperspirant or a Deodorant, before Bed to Prevent Body Odor.
- Keep Yourself Dry: As Lakshaya mentioned in one of his previous posts about Getting Rid of Stinky Feet the idea works great here as well. Basically, keep your underarms and groin dry and clean at all times.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen Peroxide has enough antibacterial properties, to prevent Body Odor. You can use a mix of it, with water to help yourself.
- Keep your Clothes Clean: Workout can cause Excessive sweating and Body Odor. So, wash your clothes regularly to Prevent Body Odor.
After the Prevention, let us see How to Get Rid of Body Odor?
How to Get Rid of Body Odor? How to Remove Body Odor? Medical Treatments for Body Odor:
Well, the best answer to the Question How to Remove Body Odor, in my opinion, would include the Best of the Natural Remedies, still for people who want to make it work fast and make the effects, to last for longer, below here is the Body Odor Treatment.
- Medication: You know what to do, right? Simply visit your Doctor, and ask him to Help Remove Body Odor. The first thing he will do is prescribe you a few medicines, and all you would need to do then is just follow the prescriptions, and consume the medicines. If your Doctor is good, your Body Odor, will be good too.
- Non-Surgical Laser Treatment: This treatment for Bromhidrosis, is easy to implement. Your doctor himself would recommend you to undergo a Laser Treatment for Body Odor, if in case you want to Get Rid of Body Odor Quick and Remove Body Odor, for a really long time. Consult a Doctor or a Clinic for more information about this.
Well, these were the Major Body Odor Treatments. Read below for the Best Home Remedies on How to Remove Body Odor.
How to Get Rid of Body Odor? How to Remove Body Odor? Body Odor Remedies:
Well, by now in this article, you read a lot about Body Odor. I believe, it all has helped you gain some knowledge for yourself. Apart from that, the post title had promised to share the Body Odor Remedies. So, there you go.
Below here you can find all the Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Body Odor.
1). No Odor Trigging Foods:
As I told above as well, foods with lots of spices cause Bad Body Odor. The reason why it happens is the human metabolism. Which is why, whatever you eat, comes out of your body either as sweat or through the excretory system. And, this sweat becomes the reason for the Body Odor.
So, try to stay away from very spicy foods.
2). Hygiene is the most important:
It is always very important to take care of the personal hygiene of a person in order to Smell Good. If you want to know How to Remove Body Odor, the first thing that you need to do is, keep yourself clean. Take baths regularly, and drink enough water, to keep the metabolism good.
3). Apple Cider Vinegar:
Start counting the medicinal benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, and I bet you will give up. Because, there are so many Remedial Properties of ACV, that you can use it for almost all small ailments. And, here I tell you how to use ACV for Armpit Odor Treatment.
Its antiseptic properties are really good for keeping away any kind of odors from the body. So, read below to know how to Remove Body Odor with Apple Cider Vinegar.
How to Use?
- Take ACV in a bowl, and dab it on the body parts, which sweat the most
- Simply let it dry for a few minutes
- After it, you may rinse off, or take a shower
Note: Not for people with sensitive skin
4). Basil Leaves:
You might be aware of the many health benefits, and Medicinal Properties of the Basil Leaves. You can use these Basil Leaves to Get Rid of a few other ailments as well. What you need to do is, simply crush some Basil Leaves, add a few drops of tea tree oil, to these and apply the leaves on your Armpits. This was it, then just leave it as it is, for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
5). Use Turnip Juice:
Turnip Juice is another Natural Body Odor Remedy. IT is very rich with Vitamin C, and this is what makes it suitable for Getting Rid of Body Odor. Also, you can use Turnip Juice to prevent the further growth of bacteria. All you need to make this Home Remedy work for you is, either consume or apply Turnip Juice, regularly for a few weeks, for the best results.
6). Increase your Water Intake:
Drinking more water means, a better and faster metabolism. Which would result in a quicker excretion of the wastes out from the body? And that is how your body will smell good. Isn’t this one of the simplest answers to How to Get Rid of Body Odor?
7). Mint Bath:
Mint is another Home Remedy for Getting Rid of Body Odor. You might be aware of the medicinal benefits of Mint, and how it is very helpful, for maintaining a good metabolism. The same are the reasons for its effectiveness, to Remove Body Odor.
All you need to do for making this Home Remedy work for you is simply take a Mint Bath. Boil Mint leaves in 4 cups of water. After that, add this water to your bathing bucket or tub, and take a bath with it.
8). Baking Soda:
Baking Soda is a very effective Antacid. This is the property which helps in Removing Body Odor also. So, simply mix equal parts of Lemon Juice, with Baking Soda to form a paste. And, then you have to get a little dirty in the shower!
Relax, it’s just about rubbing this Paste all over your body. This is one of the best and most effective Body Odor Remedies. So, Implement it right now in order to Smell Good.
9). Lemon Juice:
Lemon Juice has some acidic properties, which is why it makes your skin acidic, on the application. And this is the main reason why it is so effective as a Remedy for Body Odor. So, to make this Remedy work well for you, all you need to do is apply it on your Sweaty areas.
10). You can also use Lime Juice instead of Lemon Juice:
Many people confuse Lemon Juice with Lime Juice, but the truth is that Lime Juice, is more acidic. This is the reason why it can cause some skin irritation at times. And that is why you need to be a bit more cautious while applying Lemon Juice.
Still, what you need to do is cut a lemon half, and rub it onto your Sweat prone areas. You have to do this every day before going to bed, and then take a shower in the morning.
11). Wash off your Socks and Shoes regularly:
This one is to Get Rid of the Stinky Feet. Washing off your Socks, and keep your shoes clean of any dirt every day. Also, keep in mind to clean your shoe soles clean every day.
12). Take Regular Baths:
This is the most important thing to do. To make yourself Smell Good on a regular basis, you need to take regular baths. This will eliminate all kinds of Body Odors, from your body. Also, you can consider taking a Mint Bath, for Getting Rid of Body Odor.
13). Use Deodorants to Remove Body Odor:
Deodorants and Body Perfumes are important and very useful for Getting Rid of Body Odor. And if you are having Bad Body Odor, then this is one of the easiest ways to Treat your Body Odor. Also, you can use an antiperspirant, for your Body Odor.
Index of Article – How to Get Rid of Body Odor:
In this article by now you got to read about the following topics:
- What is Body Odor?
- Causes Body Odor?
- Side Effects of Body Odor (Problems associated with Body Odor)
- 19 Quick Remedies on How to Get Rid of Body Odor
1). 4 Tips to Prevent Body Odor?
2). 2 Medical Treatments of Body Odor
3). 13 Home Remedies on How to Remove Body Odor
So, this was it for now. I hope you found this article useful and got to know everything about Body Odor after reading this post. And, if you did then do share this post with your Friends, who you feel might need some information about How to Get Rid of Body Odor.